Tim Cassidy is the Corporate Broker, Contractor, Accredited Residential Manager, Adjunct Faculty at UCSD Real Estate Department, and holds Juris Doctor law degree. Experienced real estate and property management expert witness.
Tim Cassidy, J.D., ARM, e-PRO holds a UCSB bachelors degree, Juris Doctor law degree, is Adjunct Faculty at UCSD Extension, is one of the first members of the UCSD Real Estate Advisory Board, is a Broker, and Contractor.
- President, Corporate Broker, and Contractor of Cassidy & Associates Real Estate, Inc.
- Holds prestigious ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGER® (ARM®) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®).
- Holds a Juris Doctor law degree (J.D.) and a Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Selling, marketing, and managing real estate — including homes, fine home estates, apartment buildings, and commercial properties — since 1987.
- UCSD Adjunct faculty (Real Estate Law & Principles) since 1992; voted “Outstanding Instructor”; one of the first members of UCSD Real Estate Program Advisory Board.
- Chairman of the Assessment Appeals Board (appointed by the San Diego County Board of Supervisors) since 2000.
- Holds the e-PRO Internet Professional certificate from the National Association of Realtors®.
Tim has the experience, education, and credentials to create San Diego property management and real estate sales solutions and to perform expert witness and litigation support services in these areas.
» Please contact Tim for his curriculum vitae (CV) and fee schedule.